Job Requirements -
• Managing software development activities for business process mapping of the client and identifying appropriate development methodology.
• Handling client interaction for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications and discussions for effort/ cost/ time estimation and client co-ordination and reporting.
• Ensure design fits with current requirements and future business direction.
Experience Needed to Perform the Job
• Integration design, development, testing and deployment experience.
• Conception, design and development of interfaces and integration architectures.
• Managing data analysis and integration of systems.
• Experience with C# development
• Experience with Event based messaging, Apache Kafka or similar
• Understanding of common integration formats and standards such as SOAP, XML, JSON, CSV, Fixed formats
• Understanding of common integration mechanisms such as S/FTP, HTTP, REST, AS2, AS4
• Experience working with object/relational databases such as Oracle and NoSQL
• Experience with .NET and writing in memory applications preferred.
• Experience creating and / or designing microservices preferred.
• Knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
• Experience with Oracle ERP integrations desirable
• Ensure optimum performance, high availability, and stability of solutions.
• Understanding of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, iPaaS, SaaS etc.), DevOps, CI/CD, agile and waterfall approaches, Microservice Architecture, I&AM approaches
Additionally, you will bring:
• A proven ability and enthusiasm for learning and exploration
• Experience of working in agile, cross-functional teams.
• A focus on quality, simplification, and best practice
• The ability to communicate with peers and stakeholders from different areas, and at different levels, across the business.