Integration Developer (Kafka)
Job Requirements -
• Managing software development activities for business process mapping of the client and identifying appropriate development methodology.
• Handling client interaction for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications and discussions for effort/ cost/ time estimation and client co-ordination and reporting.
• Ensure design fits with current requirements and future business direction.
Experience Needed to Perform the Job
• Expertise with Kafka, designing and creating topics preferred.
• Experience with Kafka custom connectors, creating publishers, consumers, and consumer groups preferred.
• Provide expertise and hands on experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
• Experience with the Confluent platform preferred.
• Kafka component working experience – Schema Registry, REST proxy, KSQLDB, Brokers, APIs (Producer + Consumer), Kafka Connect
• Strong Understanding of Kafka messaging and workflow and the consumption of Kafka topics
• At least 2 years of experience in Event based architecture & messaging framework (Confluent Kafka, KSQL, Kafka Connect)
• Experience working with object/relational databases such as Oracle and NoSQL.
• Experience with .NET and writing in memory applications preferred.
• Experience creating and / or designing microservices preferred.
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
• Experience in REST APIs, JSON, XML, and SQL
• Understanding of common integration mechanisms such as S/FTP, HTTP, REST, AS2, AS4
• Experienced in Debugging and Debugging techniques/Tools Experience.
• Knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
• Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
• Deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
Additionally, you will bring:
• • A proven ability and enthusiasm for learning and exploration
• Experience of working in agile, cross-functional teams.
• A focus on quality, simplification, and best practice
• The ability to communicate with peers and stakeholders from different areas, and at different levels, across the business.