PRESS RELEASE – Duco Consultancy
Dear Members of the Media, Sagufta and the wider Outsource Fiji team, thank you for the opportunity and making the time this morning.
1. We would like to begin with a big vote of thanks to the government of Fiji for providing amazing support and environment for the Business Process Outsourcing / Knowledge Process Outsourcing industry.
2. Duco Consultancy is a New Zealand based management and technology consulting company with offices in US, Australia, India and Fiji. We are a 225+ people company providing solutions in the field of Business Process Reengineering, Financial Management Systems, CRM Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Program and Change, Custom Application Development, Architecture and Integration and IT Service Desk.
3. We are privileged to be a member of Outsource Fiji, a member led body promoting Fiji as a Knowledge Process Outsourcing destination for existing and new clients.
4. Duco Consultancy is a partner with all major technology companies including Stibo, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, AWS and Atlassian.
5. We are privileged to partner with Outsource Fiji as their Strategic Technology provider. With this partnership we aim to promote Fiji as a KPO destination offering enterprise shared service solutions and support. This will encourage other large enterprises to choose
Fiji to outsource their technology, marketing, finance and wider shared services.
6. With this strategic partnership we will also share our proprietary solutions with Outsource Fiji to establish and promote them as a world class organisation with digital transformation including but not limited to membership portals, modern immersive websites and apps, events portals, Learning Management System and wider operational technology support.
7. Fiji is a strategic location for us as a near shore outsourcing delivery centre with aligned time zones to Australia, New Zealand and the West Coast of US. We have a matured Graduate and Intern recruitment programme with the Universities in Fiji to compliment our experienced resource space. We firmly believe that by providing Fiji’s graduates with career pathways and growth opportunities in the technology sector we can retain the talent in country rather than them looking to go elsewhere for overseas experience.
They work closely with our international offices to experience international work and culture, while still enjoying the work life balance that Fiji has to offer.
Once again thanks for this opportunity to be Technology Partner for Outsource Fiji, as they progress on their amazing transformation journey and Outsource Fiji Expo Event from 19-22 June 2024.